Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand, has added a new member hotel in Indonesia to its global portfolio of more than 700 hotels, resorts, and residences.
The Sanchaya, located in Bintan, Indonesia, is among the 17 new member hotels that Preferred Hotels & Resorts has added to its portfolio between July 1 and September 30.
The hotel is cocooned amidst 10 hectares of tropical gardens and white sand beachfront on Bintan Island, less than an hour from Singapore by ferry.
The colonial-inspired estate comprises 30 expansive and immaculately furnished suites and villas with outdoor spaces and direct access to the beach.
Facilities include a spa utilizing Southeast Asian techniques and therapies and two restaurants: Tasanee Grill serving Thai cuisine inspired by Bangkok’s street food scene, and The Dining Room serving contemporary European and Indonesian dishes.
Guests can partake in a thoughtful range of activities such as morning yoga sessions, Papillonaire bicycles, Blokart sailing, and stand up paddle boarding.
For a local adventure, guests can head to nearby Sungei Sebung for a river boat ride through tropical mangroves to see monkeys, kingfishers, and otters.
The other hotels added to the Preferred Hotels & Resorts networks are Villa del Quar in Valpolicella, Italy; Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico; Aliz Hotel Times Square in New York; and Less Terrases d’Eze in Eze, France.
Other member hotels to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts in the third quarter of 2018 include:
- Amerikalinjen – Oslo, Norway
- CitySuites Manchester – Manchester, United Kingdom
- Diamond Resort Naxos Taormina – Sicily, Italy
- Galeria Plaza Irapuato – Irapuato, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Grand Elysée Hamburg – Hamburg, Germany
- Grand Velas Los Cabos – Los Cabos, Mexico
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Hotel Cabrera Imperial by Cosmos – Bogota, Colombia
- Mystery Hotel Budapest – Budapest, Hungary
- Purohotel – Mallorca, Spain
- Smart iStay Silao – Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Velas Vallarta Suites Resort – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion.
“Every property within the portfolio maintains the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program,” the firm said. – HotelNewsAsia.com